A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The perfect family

I really do love all my relatives, but I have to say that they're quite annoying and I'm very lucky to live far away from them all (I hope I can enter any school which is very far away from the place they do live in... that's why I wish to travel abroad). At the moment many of them are fighting each other. Especially my own father doesn't get along with anyone. I do love my dad and he is a great man, but he really doesn't have an idea how he should handle his social life when he is not at work.

Lately my grandmother has been terrible. She was insulting me so much last time when I visited her before and after xmas. Actually I wanted to spend a lot of time with her on my holidays since we used to get along very well, but everything has changed. I didn't even visit her to say her '"Goodbye", because I was so much insulted about her words before I travelled back here where I have been living for more than one year. Some days ago she phoned me and apologized and today she phoned me again. I guess, I should mail her a greeting card. I wonder how grandpa is doing. He is a very quiet man. I hardly ever talk with him. I would like to, but I don't know how to start over a discussion with him.

I'm reading for some exams, which I will take after one month. Everyday I study for 9 hours. Luckily my fiance has travelled to his homecountry so he is not disturbing me and I can fully concentrate on studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home