A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Monday, September 04, 2006

When I will learn not to trust anyone?

Today when I was leaving my apartment building over a 20-year old girl was standing in the first floor and asked me if I could open the door of the storage room. She said that she had been living in this building before and left some of her things in the room which she has to get. Of course I was dumb and opened the door for her, but on my way to school I came to another thoughts and turned back. When I had gone out of the building she came out of the storage room and said that this is not the building she was living in. That she had been living in the another building and picked a wrong door by accident. Anyway, she was carrying nothing when she came out.

When I was driving to school I realized that if she really had been living in those apartments she simply couldn't pick the wrong building by accident since even I'm not that stupid and secondary why she asked "is this the door of the storage room?". She would know that it's the door of the storage room if she would have ever been living in that building or in the next building. I had to turn back and drive back home since I was afraid that she had put something between the door when she came outside when I was leaving so that the door didn't get locked. When I arrived I checked the room. I had been away only for very few minutes. I tried the door - it was locked and luckily the stuff which have been deposed there for storaging are inside of cages and you can not open them without a key... She didn't had a key since she had to ask me to open the door. I think she really hasn't left anything what she owns in that room. She probably was hoping that she could steal someone's unlocked bike or other stuff from the storage room., but she disappointed since everything was behind a lock.

I'm dumb, dumb and once again dumb, but what you can expect from me since I have been living most of my live in a wonderland where most of the people doesn't lock their home doors or car's doors even for the night. No one locks his bike over there and you can leave your stuff anywhere even for many days without fearing that someone will steal them. Normally I can spot liars, but this time she nearly fooled me with such a childish lie.

Technorati Profile

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger BionicBuddha said…

    Someitmes it is hard to think rationally in the moment of conversation, when afterwards something realtively peculiar becomes embarassingly evident.




    www.bionicbuddha.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home