A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's Friday-Saturday night

I had to wake up early in the morning since I had to wash my hair, because I had rubbed olive oil in my headskin and hair before going to bed. My bike was broken and I was late from school. I got nearly full points from a listening comprehension of swedish language.

I mailed father some days ago, but I still haven't got a response. I wonder what he is up to. He should read his mails daily. Granny had tried to catch me some days ago, but my phone was off. I should call her tomorrow and mail her a letter. I would like to see her, but I cannot afford a two-way ticket home and secondary I wouldn't have time to travel anywhere.

I was preparing a banana smoothie for my boyfriend until I forgot what I was supposed to do and got stuck on blogger. Probably the half-ready smoothie would have remained on the table for the rest of the night if he hadn't asked for his drink again... and now he is complaining that his smoothie is way too big and insisting me to drink half of it. Why men just can't shut up and be happy with what they get!

Honey, I have to confess something: I did buy today a bar of chocolate and I didn't share it with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home