A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The end of the world is approaching!

I was going to market with my fiance today, but unfortunately it had been closed when we arrived. Anyway, we walked back home through a park. Some days before one lady had told me that somewhere in the park are berrybushes. I couldn't find them so I asked one old woman who was sitting on the bench in the park if she knows where those bushes are located.

She opened a conversation and told that her daughter has been working for years in Italy as a archaeologist. I sat down on the bench and my fiance followed my example. Of course, the woman had noticed that my fiance is a foreigner, because he doesn't look like a local at all and he cannot speak the local language very well. Her next step was to interview us about our backgrounds, religions and many other issues. My fiance was just smiling since he couldn't undertand everything what the woman was saying. I did answer her questions. Often it happens that people come to me and ask me about my private matters since they are so much curious to know how two persons from totally different cultures can live together. Finally she did remember that I had asked for the location of the bushes and she promised to show me where they are. We walked along the road... all the way the woman was explaining that she believes that the end of the world is coming probably within next 50 years.

I visited the girl today who invited me. We had good time... she is coming over on next week.

........I'm having a terrible headache.......

We wen't outside in the evening. Actually we were only going to buy some chocolate for me from the kiosk, but my fiance wanted to buy also the english edition of reader's digest so we had to walk to the center of the city to get it. We went to Mc Donald's and I ate too much. I have been to Mc Donald's only 4 times in my whole life. Not too often.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stay away from McDonalds. Their food will make you fat and lazy.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stay away from McDonalds. Their food will make you fat and lazy.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Juanjo said…

    Y gracias por tu visita (inmediata). It's nice to read your diary, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home