A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The second best day of the week

I was working today for six hours. When I came home my fiance had prepared a meal and cleaned our apartment. After having a dinner I took a nap. He woke me up some hours later since if I had been sleeping till late evening I would have been disappointed since my freeday would have been wasted. He had been working on his project meanwhile.

I found a website of a shop, which imports and sells chinese products. Mainly victuals, but also other stuff. I have decided to order 20kg rice, some sauces and spices. It will be cheaper to buy them online, but unfortunately they can deliver only once in a month to your home door. I know some people who have been using this service and they said they've been satisfied with it.

I would like to study abroad and complete my bachelors over there. Here in my homeland studying would be almost free of cost and I would get money from goverment monthly... I could pay my bills, rent and buy food with that money. Life would be easy.. Secondary all the schools I was thinking of to enter over here are having a pretty good rank even in the world class. If I will travel abroad for my studies I will have to be very careful that I won't enter any second class University. After all there's no any mind to make my parents to pay a big money for my studies if I can't enter a good school.

My fiance asked me why I would like to travel abroad since I would be all alone over there. I answered him ”when you've gone abroad or moved to some other city for your studies, I will be alone again. So does it matter if I will be alone in my homecountry, in Japan or in the USA? The situation will be anywhere I am” After all I have only my fiance and relatives over here. My family will be OK without me and if my chosen one truly loves me he should be able to wait for me for some years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home