A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Living with help of Panadol

In the morning I was feeling so much pain that I couldn't sit down and it was also difficult to stand up. That's why I took one 500mg Panadol. That did the trick and I could go to University. Actually I would be in need of a Panadol again, but eating too much painkillers must be really harmful so I just have to be without medicines.

For some years I have had sudden headaches and pain over my body. Before I didn't used to take painkillers, but nowadays I do use them when they're needed since I don't want to lie on the bottom of the bed for all the day and suffer. Sometimes the pain was so hard that I couldn't even move. Once when I at home when I was still living with my parents, I stood up from bed, but I couldn't walk or sit again on the bed since my body was almost like paralyzed. Everytime I tried to move the pain was burning like if my body had been in fire. Since I couldn't do anything on my own and my legs were getting tired I screamed my father to come and help me before I would fall on my face and hit the floor. He carried me on the bed and phoned doctor since he thought that something is really wrong. The doctor said that everything is ok with me.

It also happened many times when I was at school. I just phoned my mother to pick me no those days. Once when I was walking in center of the city after classes I got this terrible pain again. The drugstore was only 100m away (I wanted to buy any painkillers, which would help), but I couldn't reach the store. I could walk only 50m very slowly before my legs betrayed me. Moving had started to hurt so much that if I would have tried to walk further I would probably have fainted so it was better to give up walking and sit down . I just sat on the grass near to walking pavement and cried. Luckily the man of next door was in the center on that day, he saw me and drove me home.

I used to hate my mother since she mostly came late when I needed help. I know she is busy with her job, but even then she was normally 2-3hrs late from the estimated time she said she's going to pick me.

Nowadays I know in forehand when I'm going to have this pain (I always have same disqusting feeling in the morning and within some hours it gets worser) and on those days I stay at home since in a city like this where I don't have any friends or relatives I cannot trust that someone will come and help me to get home if this pain suddenly attacks me again. Even phone of my fiance is often off so maybe I couldn't even catch him by calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home