A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My first day at University

I attend some courses of a local University. Probably I will study over there someday. I should mail them an application when they have a next application period. I have decided that I WILL NOT study at polytechnic since they have different teaching methods, which I don't like that much. At University teacher doesn't count who is attending the lectures or who is not. At polytechnic they do count nearly every time and you won't pass the course if you don't attend at least 85% of all classes and secondary at polytechnic they have much more practical work and they don't have that many elective courses or fields so it's not even possible to combine studies.

Tomorrow I would have an another lecture at University, but I can't attend it since I have to go to my recent school. Final exams are coming up and I have to attend some more classes so that I will gain some more credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home