A Girl's Private Diary

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The best busdriver in the whole world!


I have been thinking of the people I used to know and met nearly daily when I was still living in a small village. I have noticed that if you say a busdriver ” good morning” in city or anything else mostly they don't answer you, but if you enter a bus countryside you should always greet the driver and say him ” bye” when you're leaving.

When I was going to upper comprehensive school we used to have a same busdriver for years. I used to greet him every morning and sometimes we were also discussing something. If he heard from some other passenger that someone is late from bus or if he saw someone running towards the bus even from a long distance he used to stop the car and wait. Many drivers wouldn't do that even if they had time to wait since after all it's not their duty to wait for someone who doesn't arrive at the bus stop in time and most of drivers just don't care even if someone is late. Even I was late sometimes in the morning and it was so great to see the lights of the standing bus and figure out that they're waiting for me. Sometimes I was so much ashamed to enter the bus since all the people's trip had been delayed with some minutes since I was some late. I guess some of them were thinking why I dumb cannot come to the stop in time.

I also had to buy bustickets every month. Sometimes when I didn't have money I couldn't pay for them before my parents would give me money. It happened that I used to travel for free for example for two weeks since I promised to pay my tickets later. Many drivers wouldn't even let me to enter the car if I hadn't any money. Anyway, I always paid him the price of all the tickets later since I didn't wanted to misuse his trust and friendliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home